PeaceJam Europe is recruiting its Youth Leadership Team!
The youth team will have a key role in PeaceJam Europe overall programming and activities, especially in regard of the Pan-European conference.
Do you want to be part of an international peace network?
To play a leading, decision-making role within youth-driven, peace education conferences and youth-led engagement across Europe?
We are recruiting now for the PeaceJam Europe Youth Team: We’re looking for motivated and talented young people who will form the overall leadership structure and coordinate PeaceJam across Europe in 2020.
As Youth Team Member, you’ll be expected to:
– Hold an Advisory role of the PeaceJam network on programmes and activities;
– Support the organisation of PeaceJam Europe events.
– Involve other youth in the PeaceJam network: before, during and after events.
– Raise awareness, support local fundraising efforts, support local activities and service projects.
– Contribute and enhance the Billion Acts of Peace campaign and coordinate the Hero Award at PJ pan-European events.
But wait, what is a Youth Team exactly?
PeaceJam is committed to ensuring that the 2020 pan-European conference is youth-led. That the theme, programming and all decisions related to the content are taken by and with young people.
We want to encourage and support high youth participation prior, during and after the pan-European conference. We will be putting together a team of a dozen young people, from all over Europe, who will be responsible for conference planning and many of the decisions regarding the overall conference.
You’re perfect for this role if you are:
– A young person (18-30 years old) living in Europe;
– Willing to get involved for a year or more;
And if you have:
– 2-3 hours per week to get involved in the project;
– Some experience in working with activist networks.
Applications are open until the 8th of February.
For questions contact Luke Addison at:
We encourage all young people with skills, passion and courage to participate. We invite applicants from all backgrounds, also with special needs, to apply to be part of the youth team!